No high resolution image exists...
I could type several paragraphs about house fires, telling how cooking equipment is the leading cause of home structure fires and human injuries, as well as the third leading cause of home fire deaths.
Sac Metro Fire demonstrated WHAT NOT TO DO if you have a grease cooking fire.
Do not pour water on it.
Photos below show what happens when water is poured on a grease fire: (Image by: Kati Garner) (Image by: Kati Garner)
If the fire seems containable, don a heavy-duty oven mitt and place a tight fitting lid over the pan as Capt. Kevin Summer shows: (Image by: Kati Garner) (Image by: Kati Garner) (Image by: Kati Garner) Sac Metro Fire used a room in what is soon-to-be-demolished Rancho Cordova Inn on Folsom Blvd.
(Image by: Kati Garner)
For more fire safety info, visit National Fire Protection Association