STORYLINE Cohn's Corner - District 3 March E-News
This storyline has only one article
Viewing thru of
- Alkali & Mansion Flats Historic Neighborhood Association. Meetings are generally held on the Second Thursday of each month, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club, 1117 G Street. For more details contact Luis Sumpter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Ali Neighborhood Association - Board Meetings are held the First Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Higher Learning Academy campus (formerly Ben Ali Children’s Center). For more information, contact Sondra Betancourt at 837-3339.
- Boulevard Park Neighborhood Association (BPNA) - For BPNA updates, see www.boulevardparkna.org. For more information, contact Asha Jennings at email@example.com or call 803-7409.
- Capitol R Street Association – Meetings held the Fourth Tuesday of each month, 7:00 p.m. at Hot Italian, 16th & Q Streets. For more information, contact Lynne Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Sacramento Chamber of Commerce: Second Wednesday of each month at various locations, 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m. Cost $15. For more information on the Chamber, call Lisa Schmidt at 457-2721 or visit http://www.eastsacchamber.org/
- East Sacramento Improvement Association (ESIA) - Board Meetings are held the First Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the East Sacramento Room in Clunie Community Center. Next General Membership Meeting: Wednesday, March 30th, 7:00 p.m. at David Lubin Elementary School, 3535 M Street. For more information, contact Paul Noble at Noblep5@comcast.net
- East Sacramento Preservation, Inc. (ESP, Inc.) – Board meetings held the second Wednesday of each month from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the East Sacramento Room, Clunie Community Center, 601 Alhambra Boulevard. For more information, email Will Green at email@example.com.
- Hagginwood Community Association: Next meeting – Wednesday, April 6th, 6:00 p.m. at the Kinney Police Station, 3550 Marysville Blvd. For more information, contact Jody Adcock, firstname.lastname@example.org or 922-8700.
- Marshall School New Era Park Neighborhood Association – For information on upcoming meetings or events, contact mhefling@H2consultinggroup or email@example.com
- McKinley East Sacramento Neighborhood Association (MENA): Board meeting open to the public held the First Wednesday of each month, 7:00 p.m. at Shepard Garden and Arts Center in McKinley Park. Contact: Nancy Cornelius at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midtown Business Association - Board Meetings open to the public and generally held the Third Wednesday of each month, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at 1400 29th Street. For more information or confirm meeting date, call 442-1500.
- Midtown Neighborhood Association – Board meeting held the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Chateau on Capitol Ave - 2701 Capitol in the first floor lounge/ lobby just inside the front door. MNA provides complimentary pizza and soda for attendees. For more information and for updates visit http://www.sacmidtown.org/
Conversation Express your views,
debate, and be heard with those in your area closest
to the issue.